The business end of the ICC Women's World Cup is upon us, and heading into the final days of the group-stage matches, two semi-final spots are still up for grabs.
India, West Indies and England will be fighting it out to grab the last two spots, and co-incidentally, both India and England will play their respective final group stage games on Sunday.
Updated Women's World Cup points table after England vs Pakistan match:
1. Australia (P6 W6 L0; Points 12; NRR +1.28) 2. South Africa (P6 W4 L1 NR1; Points 9; NRR +0.09)
3. West Indies (P7 W3 L3 NR1; Points 7; NRR -0.89)
4. England (P6 W3 L3; Points 6; NRR +0.77)
5. India (P6 W3 L3; Points 4; NRR +0.76)
6. New Zealand (P6 W2 L4; Points 4; NRR -0.22)
7. Bangladesh (P5 W1 L4; Points 2; NRR -0.75) 8. Pakistan (P6 W1 L5; Points 2; NRR -1.28)
India needs to defeat South Africa in their final group-stage fixture on Sunday.
If the match gets abandoned, then also India will seal their semi-final berth on the basis of having a healthy net run-rate as compared to West Indies.
England also need to win their final group stage match against Bangladesh and going on the basis of current form.
Sneek Peek into Mithali Raj's life