Vladimir Putin: Russia President, Biography, Personal life, Political life, Networth 2022
In this article, we are going to have an overview of Putin’s political and personal life while looking at his influence on the world and it’s nation. We will also go through reasons and impacts of the War started by Russia on Ukraine in 2022.
Vladimir Putin’s personal details
|Father name||Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin|
|Mother name||Maria Ivanovna Shelomova|
|Date of Birth||7th October, 1952|
|Father’s name||Vladimir Spiridonovich Putin|
|Mothers’ name||Maria Ivanovna Shelomova|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in 1975|
|Wife||Lyudmila Aleksandrovna Ocheretnaya (divorced in 2013)|
|Children||Maria Putina and Yekaterina Putina|
|Journey as a President||1999-present|
|1st term elected as President||2000-2004|
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is the current president of Russia and has been serving the nation as a President since 2012. Before this position, he was the Prime-Minister of Russia during 1999 to 2000, then from 2008 to 2012. He has also served the nation of Russia as Secretary of the Security Council and Director of the Federal Security Service.
Vladimir Putin: Russia President Personal life
Putin has seen many deaths due to political reasons and wars of his close family members in his early childhood. Putin’s personal life in brief is as follows:
Vladimir Putin was born on 7th October 1952 in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Putin learned German in his High school. He graduated in Law from Leningrad State University in 1975 and joined the Communist Party of the Soviet Union during his educational journey.
- Marriage and Children
Putin married Lyudmila Shkrebneva in 1983 and had two daughters, Mariya Putina and Yekaterina Putina.
Reports by a Russian media house states that Putin has another child named Elizaveta from a Russian millionaire.
Putin and Lyudmila got divorce in 2013. He had relations with a Russian athlete named Alina Kabaeva and had one daughter and twin sons with her.
Putin practiced Judo, Karate and Sambo in his early late childhood and early teenage years. He was awarded a Black Belt in 2012.
Putin became a co-author in two books namely Judo with Vladimir Putin and Judo: History, Theory, Practice.
Vladimir Putin: Russia President Political life
Putin began his political career in the year 1990 as advisor on international affairs and continues to serve the nation as the President. The overview of his political life is as follows:
- From 1990 to 1996 Putin worked in the administration of Saint Petersburg, his birth town.
- From 1996 to 1999 Putin began his career in Moscow. He worked as a Deputy Chief of the Presidential Staff for one year. During 1998 he was appointed as the Director of the Federal Security Services.
- Putin was appointed as one of the three Deputy Prime Ministers in the year 1999 and remained the position for almost a year.
- Putin became the president during May 2000. His presidency remained till 2004.
- From 2004 to 2008, he was again elected as the President with the majority of votes.
- From 2008 to 2012, Putin served as the Prime Minister of Russia.
- He was again elected as the President of Russia in 2012 and continues to maintain the position.
Vladimir Putin: Russia President Networth 2022 (Wealth 2022)
Many believe Putin to be the richest man ever lived on Earth. He has been seen wearing extremely expensive watches. He even gives away watches to fellow workers worth thousands of dollars.
According to some reports, his net worth is estimated to be more than $70 Billion with monthly income of more than $12,000. These figures are proof that he is the richest Russian and a politician ever lived on the planet earth.
Putin’s actual wealth and source of income are considered to be mysteries, yet to be solved and understood by the rest of the world.
According to a report of 2019, he owns an apartment in Saint Petersburg of more than 830 square-foot, an apartment in Moscow (more than 1600 square-foot), and vehicles ranging between $35,000 to $42,000. Apart from these, he owns other expensive property and assets (Like his watches mentioned earlier).
Putin once told a journalist in one of his interviews that his supporters are his real wealth.
Vladimir Putin’s influence on Russia
Putin has been extremely helpful in portraying Russia as a strong independent country in front of the entire world. With time, he turned himself into an authoritarian leader. He had influenced Russians in both positive and negative ways.
A few points mentioned below shows how he impacted Russia in a great way:
- Putin’s presidency never let Russia overcome economic stagnation. He established an execution system that makes Russia stay dependent on him for as long as he is in power. It is possible to say that Russians look up to him as an unnecessarily important figure.
- Putin has greatly impacted the views and perspectives of the majority of Russians. He brought orthodox and conservative ideas of growth.
- Putin’s conservative ideologies have greatly impacted the youth and new generation of Russia. They grew up believing his perspectives. Most of the youth is unaware of democracy, freedom, equality, and rights.
- Russia is a country that can not be trusted by the leading countries of the world. The reason is Putin’s unpredictable policies and decisions.
- Russians who were unable to understand the nature of Putin as a leader, failed in many ways as good citizens. They were blinded by his fake promises and their greed to become the best country in the world.
- When he was first elected as the President of Russia, people saw in him a ray of hope. But to their surprise, he quickly managed to act opposite of what he said.
- Putin developed a sense of hatred for outsiders and foreign countries in the minds of Russians.
In these last 20 years, Putin has managed to maintain his personality as a “brand” in front of Russia and Russians.
In Russia, Elections and polls are not as valuable as they are in other countries. The government controls and moulds every media platform and necessary information. He has basically ruled Russia by being a ruler and a dictator since his first presidency.
Putin’s Reasons behind War between Russia and Ukraine
Putin has started the war with Ukraine without any provocation and justifications. Top countries of the world have held Putin accountable for these situations.
Putin described the invasion to be necessary because of the intervention of the U.S. in expanding NATO. His reasons for war prove to be lame as he says that the land of Ukraine belonged to the Soviet Union which was demolished many years ago.
His motive behind the war seems to be personal and religious instead of political and logical. His actions are going to have a huge effect on Ukraine. The Russia-Ukraine crisis is believed to start World War 3.
Highlights of the war between Ukraine and Russia
- Both the nations are looking up to India for its support.
- India has been evacuating the Indians living in Ukraine since the beginning of the war.
- More than 140 Ukranians have been killed in the war.
- Social media campaigns asking for help, donations, and blessings have begun on a large scale.
- Some support Russia while most of the nations stand in solidarity with Ukraine.