Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa: Biography Age Facts and more
Rameshbabu is the new internet session since he defeated the world chess champion of 5 times. He is a teenager who blew up the minds of every internet user with his extraordinary chess skills. He has brought India pride and dignity. We will discuss Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa Age History Facts Biography Wikipedia and more.
Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa, 16, is a chess player. He currently resides in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. His chess abilities are admirable. He rose to international prominence after defeating world champion Magnus Carlsen. Rameshbabu became the youngest chess player to defeat a world champion of five time.
Read More Related Articles
R. Pragganandhaa Quick Facts
|Birth Date||10 August 2005|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Youngest Chess Player to beat a world champion (2022)
|Parents||Father: Rameshbabu |
R. Pragganandhaa History
The young grandmaster began playing chess at a young age. At the age of seven, he won the World Youth Chess Championship and earned the title of youngest master. He started playing chess after being inspired by her sister Vaishali Rameshbabu. Her sister is also a Women’s Grandmaster at the game of chess.Having accomplished so much at such a young age, he says he learns from his mistakes and strives to improve his skills with each game. At this point, He may be much younger than many people his age, but he has accomplished a great deal in comparison to them.
R. Pragganandhaa Recognition
Rameshbabu had won numerous chess awards since he was seven years old. Chess, a mind-game, has brought him tremendous success and recognition in his life. All of his awards and international recognition increased India’s prestige.
- Under 8 title at World Youth Chess Championship – 2013
- Under 10 title at World Youth Chess Championship – 2015
- Youngest International Master in Chess – 2016
- World Junior Chess Championship – 2017
- Xtracon Chess Open, Denmark – 2019
- Second Youngest Person to achieve 2600 rating – 2019
- Polgar Challenge – 2021
- Draw against Magnus Carlsen – 2021
- 12th Place at Tata Steel Chess Championship – 2022
- Won against Magnus Carlsen – 2022
Following his accomplishments, he was praised by a number of well-known personalities on social media. Every time, it has helped Pragg improve his skills. Viswanathan Anand has also commended him on his recent endeavour.
R. Pragganandhaa Facts
Every champion has some unknown facts about him or her. We’ve covered a few mind-boggling facts about Grandmaster Rameshbabu in this article. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Pragg became interested in chess when he was three and a half years old. His family, however, could not afford his coaching and encouraged him not to pursue his dream.
- Pragg’s sister is known as the Woman Grandmaster. Pragg was inspired to start the sport because of her.
- Ramesh, his childhood coach, has worked with Pragg and a number of other chess players. He now owns a curriculum designed specifically for chess players.
- “Pragg is a good student, but he prefers to play chess”, tells his father.
- Viswanathan Anand, a well-known chess champion, praised him on his achievements through social media platform.
- Pragg’s father suffers from polio. As a result, his mother handles the family’s finances.
What R. Pragganandha has to teaches us?
There is a lot to learn from an international chess champion who has achieved the rank of Grandmaster at such a young age. Nobody can deny that he is a genius. Let’s take a look at what we can learn from him.
For Kids and Teenagers
- Always have faith in yourself.
- Practice a lot for things you’re interested in, and you’ll become an expert in your field of interest.
- Prioritize what you are passionate about, and never give up.
- Don’t let set-backs or failure dictate your next steps.
- Always encourage your children to pursue their dreams.
- Support them and be there for them at every step of their journey to success.
Pragg has been a source of inspiration for a lot of teenagers across the country. In fact, he is looked upon by international teenagers as well. He never let setbacks deter him; instead, he took a giant leap forward every time he failed. He is clearly an expert in his sport, having years of experience. Every year, he continues to win the hearts of millions of people.
Who is Pragganandha?
Ramesh Pragganandha is a 16 years old chess champion from India who defeated five-time champion Magnus Carlsen in the recent 2022 chess championship.
Where does Pragganandha live?
Rameshbabu Pragganandha aka Pragg was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. He lives there since his birth along with his family.
When did Pragganandha started playing chess?
Pragg began playing chess at 3.5 years of age. He was first recognised when he was just 7 years old.